Leadership and Human Resources Management
How do companies meet short-term flexibility and productivity objectives, yet remain able to innovate in the longer term? Focusing on the importance of sustainable human resources management, we develop our consulting services to suit the company level or employee groups. Furthermore, we develop tailored concepts, coach you in building your own concepts and, upon request, help you with the implementation of your projects.
Companies and institutions benefit from our top level consulting services and scientific expertise. Integrity, commitment and absolute adherence to deadlines are our maxims.
A Selection of our consulting services in the field of Leadership and Human Resources Management:
- Customised Leadership and Human Resources Management
- Integrated Personnel Policy, Leadership and Organisational Development
- Organisational Skills, Information, Knowledge and Learning
- Development of Individuals: Talent Management, Staff and Career Development
Applied research and development are part of our performance mandate. Research projects continuously increase our employees’ knowledge. Customers thus benefit from current, professional, high-quality input. In addition, companies can benefit from cost-efficient research projects and funding opportunities. We help you to develop and implement innovative solutions.
Selection of our publications in the field of Leadership and Human Resources Management:
- Staff development networks to design cross-company talent management. Project management: Prof. Dr. Sibylle Olbert-Bock / Abdullah Redzepi
- Strengthening the economy in eastern Switzerland by introducing more flexibility in the 50+ career phase. Project management: Roger Martin
- Designing late careers in organisations. Project management: Prof. Dr. Sibylle Olbert-Bock / Dr. Alexandra Cloots
- Evaluation of corporate and societal Sustainability of working situations and their determinants (working title)
- In preparation, application for funding projected in 2015, interdisciplinary cooperation business and technical sciences. Project management: Prof. Dr. Sibylle Olbert-Bock / Abdullah Redzepi
- Sustainability Performance Management: Integration of sustainability into corporate strategy processes
- 2013 - present, funded by KTI (Commission for Technology and Innovation, Switzerland). Project management: Prof. Dr. Sibylle Olbert-Bock / Abdullah Redzepi