Registration & Deadlines
The registration must be submitted to the study administration in due time. The application deadlines are as follows:
- Start of spring semester: Friday calendar week 47 of the previous year
- Start of autumn semester: Friday calendar week 13 of the same year.
The registration procedure for studying Social Work at the FHS St.Gallen is three-tiered:
- Send the completed application form (in German) and the required attachments to us.
- As soon as we have received the complete registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with a code. Use this code to download the instructions (in German) for preparing your dossier.
- Send your dossier not later than Friday calendar week 47 or 13.
Please note: It takes time to prepare the dossier. Plan early so that you still have at least two weeks after submitting the application form to prepare the dossier and submit it on time.
«It was a very exciting semester, in which I met many new people. New, exciting and interesting topics ehanced my professional knowledge and I gained insight into different structures.»
Nicole Brunner, Vorarlberg University of Applied Studies