Full-time and part-time study
You can complete the Bachelor degree in three different ways. Depending on the choice, it takes between two and a half and four years. It is only possible to start studying in autumn.
- Duration: six semesters
- Study days: Monday to Friday
- Class times are between 8.00 and 19.00 hours.
Studying while in employment
- Duration: eight semesters
- Study days: once a week on two days
- 50% work in the nursing practice
- 5th semester: Practical semester (100% in the nursing practice)
Studying while in employment for people with a higher professional qualification in Nursing
- Duration: five semesters
- Max 50% work in the nursing practice
- Study days: weekly on two days