Learning areas and competences
On the Business Information Technology degree programme at the FHS St. Gallen, you will develop skills in the five fields of study in addition to learning specialist knowledge. As a successful manager, not only must you have the relevant expertise, you must also be methodically astute, be able to work well in teams and know your strengths and weaknesses. The course therefore teaches abilities such as critical self-reflection, competent communication skills and teamwork. Combined with relevant specialist content, this makes the Business Information Technology programme unique.
- System-oriented management
- Information technologies and applied computer science
- Mathematical economics and statistical economics
- Culture, society and languages
- Integration and practical projects