Full-time or part-time study
The Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Information Technology can be completed with either of the minors – Process and IT Management and Business Software Development – on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Duration: min. six semesters
- Study days: Monday to Friday
- Study times: depending on timetable, between 7.30 a.m. and 6.30 p.m.
- Duration: min. eight semesters
- Must be employed at least on a 50% basis
- Study days: three afternoons and evenings until 9.30 p.m. at the latest, plus alternating Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings until 12.30 p.m. at the latest.
Start of the semester:
- Autumn semester: calendar week 38 (induction week in CW 37)