One of the following formal qualifications is required for admission onto the Bachelor’s Programme in Business Information Technology:
- Vocational baccalaureate (‘Berufsmaturität’) (incl. school of economics with specialisation in IT (WMI) and language (WMS))
- Academic baccalaureate (’Gymnasiale Maturität’)
- Specialised baccalaureate (‘Fachmaturität’)
- Diploma from a higher technical college if it corresponds to at least the level of a recognised vocational baccalaureate
- International qualification if it corresponds to at least the level of a recognised vocational baccalaureate
International candidates must demonstrate proficiency in German to level C1.
Vocational baccalaureate Business and Services
Candidates with a vocational baccalaureate Business and Services, type ‘Business’ do not have to meet any additional requirements. They do not need to pass an exam in order to be admitted to the Bachelor’s programme at FHS St.Gallen.
Evidence of 12 months’ work experience (certificate of employment) in a profession related to the major.